After all of the extra down time we’ve had this year, we’re ready to get the party started. If you’re thinking about your events for the months ahead and want to know what extra COVID-safe measures are available to you, talk to us today, we’re here for you!
We’ve also put together an COVID-safe events information pack that outlines the current regulations, our safety measures and provides you with peace of mind options for your upcoming events. Be it face masks, single-use cutlery and glassware, exclusive bathroom use, outdoor areas, extra space, or anything else, get in touch with us today and we’ll be sure to look after you.
We’d like to assure you that our function room and seating layouts and our Function Menus will be adjusted to ensure all health regulations and social distancing guidelines are met to provide a safe environment for you and your guests.
You can let us know what additional requirements you need for extra safe Covid measures on our function enquiry form.
Our policy is to be as flexible and as accommodating as possible, and should you need to adjust or cancel a function booking due to COVID-19, we will do everything we can to ensure a smooth transition for you, including refunding deposits paid.
We are delighted to announce that we can host events for up to 150 people!
If your event is held or funded by a business or organisation for its staff, clients or stakeholders, we can now take bookings of up to 150 guests. The iconic Greenwood Hotel is the perfect venue for your next social party, end of year celebration, Melbourne Cup, corporate Christmas party, and everything in between. Talk to us today about hosting your next event at a Tilly & Wills Venue*.
*COVID-Safe restrictions apply
Milestone celebrations and private parties…
With packages to suit all tastes and budgets, and plenty of space to facilitate social distancing, our expert events team is here to ensure celebrations of all shapes and sizes go off without a hitch. Although we’re currently only able to book for groups of up to 10, if you’re planning your events for the months ahead, be sure to speak to one of our team today.
Speak to us today about hosting a COVID-Safe event with us at Greenwood Hotel via the function enquiry link below.
COVID-19 Safe House Policy
Tilley & Wills Group
(updated 19 October 2020)
- All FOH and BOH staff must complete the Australian Government Department of Health’s online training in infectious disease
- All venues have completed most recent NSW Government COVID Safety Plan
- Dedicated Hygiene Marshal allocated on all shifts
- Revised and regular training of best workplace practices, with implementation of additional COVID-19 Safe House policy
- All venues are registered as a COVID-Safe business
- Regular monitoring of Australian Government Department of Health regulations to ensure the latest advice is being adhered to.
Rigorous hygiene measures include:
- Sanitiser stations at entry and exit points, as well as throughout the venue
- Digital food and wine menus available
- Removal of communal items such as straws, menu sleeves and cutlery
- Daily deep cleaning of venue
- Regular sanitisation of high touchpoint areas
- Commercial dish and glass washer sanitise cycle at 82-degree cycles.
Updated Venue Layout & Structure:
- Venue capacities and table sizes are restricted in line with current government regulations
- Tables spaced minimum 1.5m apart
- Gaming patrons minimum 1.5m apart
- Compliance with restrictions on internal (1 person per 4m2) and external (1 person per 2m2) capacity limits
- Social distancing signage around all bar areas
- Floor markers present in venue queues and bar areas
- All guests must be seated, with no standing or mingling
- COVID-19 Safe House Policy and other health and hygiene information displayed throughout the venue
- Limited capacity in lifts (where applicable).
Updated Conditions of Entry:
- All patrons’, staff and suppliers’ details will be collected at entry, and kept for 28 days
- Patrons, staff and suppliers will be denied entry if showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have recently visited a COVID-19 hotspot
- All patrons, staff and suppliers are encouraged to download the COVID-19 app
We’d like to thank you for your continued support and compliance with our COVID-19 Safe House Policy. We look forward to continuing to make you feel safe in our restaurants and pubs.